British Virgin Islands
Keeping You Safe
Stay In Winter
Stay In Summer
At The Lodge all children under 12 will be invited to become a ‘Lodge Ranger’. We have a set welcome pack and a range of great activities available on request, including children’s films that can be downloaded from Apple TV or Netflix, toys, games console, books, games, and treasure hunts in the evenings if they are not too tired after a long day out.
Please note The Lodge Rangers is not a fixed kid's programme and babysitting can be arranged but for an additional charge. Our staff members are happy to help organise activities, but as we are a small team we are unable to watch over children. Parental supervision is therefore required for all suggested activities.
With space for up to six children or young adults, the dedicated bunkroom on the 2nd floor at The Lodge has three sets of bunk beds, a separate shower and toilet, a plasma screen TV with Netflix and Apple TV, a games console, and bean bags – perfect for getting away from the adults! If The Lodge has been hired exclusively, children in your party are welcome to stay in the bunkroom, but per child supplements will apply if the total number of guests in the chalet exceeds 18.
We do have some rooms that can accommodate additional rollaway beds for children or young adults - please ask our reservations team at the time of booking (supplements will apply). The maximum number of guests at any time at The Lodge is 24.
In the summer months the bunkroom is available to book as a separate room along with at least one other room in the chalet.
When it comes to activities for children we can tailor all the games and activities to all ages so no one feels left out. Here’s an idea of the sorts of things we can organise:
• Treasure hunts to help familiarise the Rangers with their surroundings
• In the summer they can play tennis, go bike riding, walks, swimming and much more
• Story book time in their rooms and in the lounge including some old favourites
• Watching children’s films that can be downloaded from Apple TV or Netflix, in the lounge or in the kid’s bunkroom
• Dancing the day and night away at a kiddie disco
• Playing games in the kid’s bunkroom on the games console
• Sledging and snowman building competitions in The Lodge’s garden (winter only) We’ll even teach them how to make great snow angels!
• Skiing. We can arrange the best ski instructors for all the Rangers to ensure they have a great day on the mountain (winter only)
Please note this is not a fixed programme and babysitting can be arranged but for an additional charge. Our team is happy to help organise activities, but as we are a small team we are unable to watch over children. Parental supervision is therefore required for all suggested activities.
Supplements apply for children or young adults sharing a room with at least one adult. Infants stay free of charge provided they share with at least one adult. Rates include accommodation as well as all food and drink.