British Virgin Islands
Trade & Press Hub
Weddings & Events
22nd May 2017
Create extraordinary memories this summer with a stay at one of Virgin Limited Edition’s luxury hotels and retreats. From secluded mountain retreats to incredible safari experiences there’s something for everyone to enjoy, and with a selection of hand-picked offers now is the time to book an unforgettable getaway.
Escape to Kasbah Tamadot in the foothills of Morocco’s Atlas Mountains for a magical stay in a peaceful setting. There are direct flights from Dubai to Casablanca, followed by a short internal flight to Marrakech. Just an hour’s drive from the airport, Kasbah Tamadot is the perfect place to cool off from the city and enjoy poolside lounging or sipping ice-cold drinks in the shade. Stay a little longer with one night free for stays of four nights or more until 31st August.
It’s only 5 hours’ flight to Nairobi from Dubai and a short onward flight will take you into the heart of safari adventure at Mahali Mzuri, Virgin Limited Edition’s tented luxury camp in Kenya. On twice daily game drives you will have the chance to catch a glimpse of one of the seven 'new' wonders of the world, the Great Migration. This incredible spectacle sees over a million animals make an epic 1600km journey through Kenya and Tanzania and is best viewed between July and September in the private Olare Motorogi Conservancy. In between exciting wildlife encounters, community tours offer the rare chance to become immersed in Maasai traditions and culture, visiting a local school or experiencing the hustle and bustle of a nearby village.
To cool off from the summer heat whilst still enjoying the sunshine, head to The Lodge in Verbier, Switzerland. With a direct flight from Dubai to Geneva, followed by a train to the mountains, you’ll feel the stresses of city life melt away as you journey to this luxurious retreat. Enjoy relaxation with bespoke treatments in the private spa room or get active in the fresh air with hiking, mountain biking and paragliding. Book a stay of 4 nights or more and you’ll receive your final night for free.
For bookings please call 0800 716 919 (toll free) or +44 (0) 208 600 0430 alternatively visit www.virginlimitededition.com for more details.
For further information and images, please contact:
Tel: +44 (0)20 8600 0468
Kasbah Tamadot – 4 nights for the price of 3
• This offer is valid for new bookings only from 1st June - 31st August 2017
• Our full board supplement is available for MAD 900 per person, per night including lunch and dinner (excluding drinks)
• Blackout dates may apply as well as our usual booking terms & conditions apply.
• Longer stays of 5 or 7 nights or more also available
• Nights stayed must be consecutive
• Offer cannot be combined with any other offer or packages with the exception of the ‘Kids go free’ offer
The Lodge 4 nights for the price of 3
• Guests booking stays of 4 nights or more between 3rd June and 24th September 2017 will receive their final night for free
• Offer is subject to availability and applies to new bookings only from 13 April 2017
• This offer cannot be used for cancelled then reinstated bookings
• Blackout dates may apply as well as all our normal terms and conditions
• This offer cannot be combined with any other offer
• Stays must be for a minimum of 4 nights and there is a maximum of one free night per booking
Virgin Limited Edition is an award-winning collection of unique retreats, chosen for their beautiful locations and magnificent surroundings; each offers a sense of fun, style, luxury and exceptional personal service. The group includes Necker Island in the Caribbean’s British Virgin Islands, Ulusaba Private Game Reserve in South Africa, The Roof Gardens and Babylon Restaurant in London, Kasbah Tamadot in Morocco, The Lodge in Verbier, Necker Belle, a 105 foot luxury catamaran, Mahali Mzuri, a tented safari camp in Kenya, Mont Rochelle Hotel and Mountain Vineyard in South Africa, and Son Bunyola Estate in Mallorca.
Back to Travel Trade and Press