British Virgin Islands
Trade & Press Hub
Weddings & Events
21st February 2017
Create extraordinary memories this summer with a stay at one of Virgin Limited Edition’s luxury hotels and retreats. From the magic of an African safari to a relaxing villa break, there’s something for everyone to enjoy, and with a selection of hand-picked offers now is the time to book an unforgettable summer escape.
For travellers in search of adventure, Ulusaba Private Game Reserve offers the ultimate safari experience. During twice daily game drives guests will have the opportunity to spot the legendary Big Five guided by expert rangers in South Africa’s Sabi Sand Reserve.
The holiday of a lifetime awaits this summer at Mahali Mzuri where guests will have the chance to witness one of the seven 'new' wonders of the world, the Great Migration. Twice-daily game drives provide a front-row seat to this astonishing spectacle as over a million animals make an epic 1600km journey through Kenya and Tanzania.
Summer is a fantastic time to discover Morocco’s Atlas Mountains with a stay at Kasbah Tamadot. Whilst the city sizzles, this peaceful and secluded region is up to ten degrees cooler, ideal for poolside lounging or sipping ice-cold drinks in the shade. Those staying four nights or more between 1st June and 31st August can extend their getaway with one night free.
From gourmet dining to personalised wine tasting, food and wine enthusiasts will be in heaven at Mont Rochelle Hotel & Mountain Vineyard. Located in Franschhoek, guests can discover the delights of this unique corner of the Western Cape, as well as Mont Rochelle’s fascinating heritage. Between 1st May and 31st August 2017 guests staying 4 nights or more will enjoy their final night for free.
For an exceptional alpine getaway look no further than The Lodge, Virgin Limited Edition’s Swiss mountain retreat. The stunning hillside location allows guests to explore Verbier’s sunny side with outdoor activities from hiking and mountain biking to spectacular paragliding adventures.
Nothing says summer quite like kicking back in the Mediterranean sunshine, and Son Bunyola is just the place to relax with friends and family. Located on the northwest coast of Mallorca, the estate boasts three stunning private villas offering tailored service in a spectacular setting.
It’s summer all year round in the British Virgin Islands and Necker Island’s Celebration Weeks are the perfect excuse for a sun-soaked vacation. This August and September guests can book a room for stays between 3 and 10 nights to experience a slice of Caribbean paradise without having to book the entire island.
For bookings please call T: 0800 716 919 (UK toll free). Alternatively e-mail email@example.com.
For further information and images, please contact:
Tel: +44 (0)20 8600 0468
+44 (0)20 8600 0472
Kasbah Tamadot – 4 nights for the price of 3
• This offer is valid for new bookings only from 1st June - 31st August 2017
• Our full board supplement is available for MAD 900 per person, per night including lunch and dinner (excluding drinks)
• Blackout dates may apply as well as our usual booking terms & conditions apply.
• Longer stays of 5 or 7 nights or more also available
• Nights stayed must be consecutive
• Offer cannot be combined with any other offer or packages with the exception of the ‘Kids go free’ offer
Mont Rochelle – 4 nights for the price of 3
• Offer is subject to availability for stays booked from 13th December 2016 for arrivals between 1st May - 31st August 2017
• All our normal booking terms and conditions apply and there is a maximum of one free night per booking
• This offer cannot be combined with any other packages or special offers.
• The offer is applicable to any new bookings only and does not include the Manor House
Necker Island – Celebration Weeks
• Dates available:
o 19 August 2017 for 7 nights
o 26 August 2017 for 7 nights
o 6 September for 3, 7 or 10 nights (adults only)
o 9 September for 7 nights (adults only)
o 16 September for 7 nights (adults only)
o 30 September for 9 nights
• Please note that a 2.5% service charge is added to our accommodation rates
• Set arrival dates will apply
• Please contact our reservation team for rates for children between 6 and 11 sharing a room with two adults
Back to Travel Trade and Press