Things to do
Back to Home
0800 056 343 (toll-free)
+27 (0) 11 325 4405
Get some brownie points
Mont Rochelle’s unique setting at the foot of the Klein Dassenberg mountain range is the perfect location to relax on honeymoon or enjoy as a romantic retreat for a couple seeking intimacy and privacy
There are two restaurants at Mont Rochelle including the Country Kitchen which joins up to our wine cellar – it’s an ideal place for a light lunch in the sunshine or a relaxed dinner. Our main restaurant, Miko, is the setting for some fantastic gourmet meals including for those special occasions. Start the evening off with a refreshing cocktail from our bar and find a comfy space on the terrace to watch the sun set.
Some surprises to make it extra special for your stay:
Wine Tasting: Enjoy tasting three of Mont Rochelle’s varietals before embarking on a scrumptious lovers picnic prepared for two
Lovers Picnic: collect your Miko basket from the Country Kitchen and choose from a selection of spectacular and secluded locations on Mont Rochelle’s 39 hectares of land to indulge in local cheeses with homemade chutney and preserves, a selection of pates, cold meats and crudités.
Relaxing at Mont Rochelle’s Spa
Mont Rochelle has two dedicated spa treatment rooms as well as a Hammam. We use the eco-friendly Africology ‘Authentic’ range of products which are made from 100% essential oils and natural plant extracts.
Our Romance package includes The Cape Malay Spice Journey; a choice of spices from our apothecary are blended and combined with essential oils to stimulate your body’s healing ability. Part of this experience takes place in the Hammam – whilst the spices work their magic, you and your partner can relax and reconnect in seclusion
WHAT ARE THE RATES?
• 3 nights’ accommodation for two with extra nights available
• Complimentary room upgrade upon arrival – subject to availability
• A bottle of Cap Classique bubbly and a honeymoon plate in the room on arrival
• The Cape Malay Spice Journey spa treatment for two (75 minutes)
• A romantic picnic, the Miko picnic basket for two or lunch at The Country Kitchen if the weather does not allow for picnicking
• A wine tasting for two at The Country Kitchen on a day of your choosing
• A romantic turndown
• Daily breakfast
• Local taxes
• Complimentary selection of drinks and snacks from your minibar
• Complimentary wireless internet throughout the property
• A gift on departure
(All prices below are per couple)
High Season: 1st Apr – 30th Apr 2018; 1st Sept – 21st Dec 2018
Low Season: 1st May – 31st August 2018
Mont Rochelle reserves the right to change the rates at any time and supplements and minimum stays may apply during peak periods.