What’s included with all exclusive use rates?
- Your luxury accommodation
- Daily breakfast
- Daily 3 course lunch or dinner chosen from our menu at the Country Kitchen (lunch only) or at Miko restaurant
- A drinks package per person per day personalised for your group
- Complimentary wine tasting session
- Laundry service (no dry cleaning available)
- Use of the facilities, including a gym and outdoor heated pool
- Complimentary selection of drinks and snacks from your minibar (replenished daily)
- Complimentary WiFi throughout the property
- Local taxes
Available on request (for an additional charge)
- Additional meals and drinks (all rates include breakfast and lunch or dinner)
- Premium wine tasting & cellar tours at Mont Rochelle’s vineyard
- Special events
- Beauty treatments including a traditional Hammam experience in the Mont Rochelle Spa
- Activities and excursions
- Gift shop purchases
- On demand shuttle into Franschhoek (under 5 minutes)
- Laundry facilities
Sometimes there’s nothing better than having the whole place to yourself, whether it’s a small group of family or friends or your entire clan! At Mont Rochelle there are different options depending on the size of your party, so you can book the private Manor House for up to eight adults or take the entire hotel with its 22 rooms and suites for 44 people.
For the ultimate party (this works fantastically well for weddings) you can take both the hotel and the Manor House for a total of 26 rooms and suites.
Should you be planning an even bigger celebration we work with nearby hotels and guest houses in Franschhoek to accommodate the rest of your party. A minimum two night stay will apply.
Just a short walk from the main hotel building and a stone’s throw from our winery is the Manor House, a four bedroom villa that is ideal for families or small groups looking to escape to the winelands.
The villa comfortably sleeps eight adults and boasts a cosy bunk room that can sleep up to six children.
When booking The Manor House, supplements only apply when the total number of guests exceeds eight.
Rates for children at The Manor House
When staying at the Manor House with their parents, children aged 5 and under stay for free, while children aged 6-15 are charged at ZAR 2,140 per night. Breakfast, soft drinks and a choice of lunch or dinner are included during their stay. Guests aged 16 years or older are considered adults but may be accommodated in the bunk room for ZAR 3,425 per night.
Unfortunately we are unable to accommodate extra children sharing with their parents in the Manor House suites.
Mont Rochelle reserves the right to change rates at any time.
Supplements and minimum stays may apply during peak periods.