British Virgin Islands
Things to do
Weddings & Celebrations
Celebrate The Festive Season
Christmas and New Year Offers at Mahali Mzuri
The festive season is a great time to get your herd together and to celebrate what’s really important. When you plan a visit to the Kenyan plains, this memorable setting is guaranteed to add even more sparkle to the usual festive cheer.
Valid from 22nd December 2023 - 6th January 2024 for a minimum stay of two nights.
Rates are from USD 1,600 per person, per night based on double occupancy.
• Christmas tree lighting ceremony on Christmas Eve followed by a cocktail party by the pool with mulled wine, Christmas cocktails and canapés
• Champagne breakfasts at camp
• Bush games for the adults such as bow and arrow, spear throwing and other traditional Maasai games
• Treasure hunts and cake decorations for the children. If you're lucky Father Christmas might just visit the camp too!
• Enjoy a special bush dinner on Christmas Day
• Traditional Maasai Regalia dress code - we will provide Maasai shuka for all our guests
• Champagne breakfast at camp
• New Year eve BBQ candlelight dinner in the bush graced with Maasai dancers around the bonfire
• See in the New Year with Champagne, cocktails and midnight snacks. Celebrate around the bush fire with the Maasai dancers followed by a bush disco (if you're still awake!)
• Accommodation in one of our luxurious tents
• All meals and drinks (including alcoholic beverages)
• Twice daily game drives with our experienced Maasai guides
• Unlimited access to the exclusive Olare Motorogi Conservancy
• Transfers from Olare Orok airstrip (25 minutes drive from camp)
• Visits to the local markets
• Complimentary wireless Internet available throughout the camp
• Laundry service (dry cleaning not available)
• All taxes and local levies
• Extra festive activities and inclusions to make your stay one to remember!
+1 877 577 8777
REST OF THE WORLD
+44 208 600 0430
Be the first to know about our offers and keep up to date with whats happening at Mahali Mzuri.
I'd like to hear more about the rest of the collection
Make sure to fill out all fields marked with an asterisk!
Something went wrong when submitting the form. Make sure you're connected to the internet and please try again.