Available on request
(not included in individual or exclusive use rates)
- Flights between Johannesburg and Ulusaba’s private airstrip
- Private game drives are available and can be pre-booked subject to availability, they are charged at ZAR 16,000 per vehicle per day
- Road and air transfers between other airports and lodges
- Aroma Boma spa treatments (ask for rates)
- Wedding packages – refer to separate rate sheet
- Scenic helicopter flights over the bush to view spectacular sights such as God’s Window and the Blyde River Canyon – the world’s 3rd deepest canyon
- Tours to the local community
- Gift shop purchases
We can accommodate extra children in some of our rooms on fold-out or rollaway beds. In some cases there will be an additional charge of ZAR 8,625 per person, per night. There are restrictions on the number of guests and vehicles allowed in the Sabi Sand Reserve, so there may be times when we’re unable to accommodate extra guests in rooms.
Guest Conservation Contribution
A Guest Conservation Contribution will be added to the rates for your stay at Ulusaba. The fee is also applied to all lodges in the reserve and goes directly to the Sabi Sand Conservation Trust. The Trust will assist in the funding of our anti-poaching and conservation efforts to secure the long term survival of endangered and compromised animal species. The contribution amount is subject to change; please contact our Reservations team for current rates.
Rates exclude Christmas and New Year.
Rates are subject to change at any time. Minimum stays may apply.