As winter arrives in South Africa, get cosy with a stay at Mont Rochelle Hotel and Mountain Vineyard. With roaring fires, fantastic food and wine, and a complimentary night on us for stays of four nights or more, it’s the perfect hideaway.
A glass of Mont Rochelle’s Miko Red is the ultimate winter treat for wine lovers, featuring complex flavours of blackberry fruits, pepper and spice. For those looking to try something new, wine tastings can be arranged in a variety of locations including the historic 150 year old cellar. Foodies will enjoy a selection of dishes from comforting classics to light bites at the two on-site restaurants. Try Country Kitchen’s local cheese and charcuterie platters with a glass of wine by the fireplace, or pull out all the stops at Miko with a pan fried beef fillet accompanied by fondant potatoes, roasted baby leeks and port jus.
Guests hoping to take some time out for rest and relaxation will be welcome to indulge in the spa. Those looking for a little nourishment during the winter months will love the Cape Malay Spice Journey, a ritual that uses a bespoke blend of spices, herbs and essential oils to stimulate the body’s healing ability. Part of this unique experience takes place in the Hammam where guests can relax and let the spices work their magic.
Rates start from ZAR 4,580 per room, per night based on double occupancy. Guests booking a stay of four nights or more will receive their final night for free.
For bookings please call 0800 056 343 (toll free) or +27 (0) 11 325 4405.
For further information and images, please contact:
Tel: +44 (0)20 8600 0468
+44 (0)20 8600 0472
Notes to Editors:
• Offer is subject to availability for stays booked from 13th December 2016 for arrivals between 1st May - 31st August 2017
• All our normal booking terms and conditions apply and there is a maximum of one free night per booking
• This offer cannot be combined with any other packages or special offers.
• The offer is applicable to any new bookings only and does not include the Manor House
• Rates include accommodation, daily breakfast, a selection of drinks and snacks from the minibar, 1 complimentary wine tasting session per guest, wireless internet and all taxes and local levies.
Virgin Limited Edition is an award-winning collection of unique retreats, chosen for their beautiful locations and magnificent surroundings; each offers a sense of fun, style, luxury and exceptional personal service. The group includes Necker Island in the Caribbean’s British Virgin Islands, Ulusaba Private Game Reserve in South Africa, The Roof Gardens and Babylon Restaurant in London, Kasbah Tamadot in Morocco, The Lodge in Verbier, Necker Belle, a 105 foot luxury catamaran, Mahali Mzuri, a tented safari camp in Kenya, Mont Rochelle Hotel and Mountain Vineyard in South Africa, and Son Bunyola Estate in Mallorca.