British Virgin Islands
Keeping You Safe
Trade & News Hub
Weddings & Events
1st July 2016
Give your family an unforgettable adventure with the chance to experience the magic of a Kenyan Safari at Mahali Mzuri, Sir Richard Branson’s 12-tented luxury safari camp located in Kenya’s Olare Motorogi Conservancy.
What to expect on safari at Mahali Mzuri:
• Guided game drives: Even if school’s out, there’s plenty to learn for children aged 6 or older. Go beyond the textbooks and spot animals including wildebeest, elephants, zebra, lions, leopards and cheetah.
• Fun family activities: Get acquainted with Maasai life and learn about this fascinating culture. Make a bracelet to take home with you from a Maasai beading lesson, or get competitive with a Maasai dash race, or jumping competition.
• Endless Adventure: While the ‘Big Five’ bring the wow-factor, Mahali Mzuri is home to all kinds of creatures, great and small. Younger adventurers often find their very own epic safari adventure takes place on a miniature scale, with bug collection and identification accompanied by our expert guides.
• Walking safaris: Get up close and personal with the game, something that’s not possible in the Maasai Mara National Reserve. Children must be 12 years or older to go on a safari walk.
• Outdoor infinity pool: Enjoy great game viewing straight from the pool, or get splashy with your siblings… wildlife is never far away at Mahali Mzuri!
• Dining: From bush BBQs to gourmet family feasts and sun downers, our team will treat you to a wide selection of African and international menus.
After a busy day of adventures, younger members of your crew might need a rest. Our family tents are the perfect place to chill out with children’s books, games and kites, plus a TV, DVD player and games console for extra entertainment.
Mahali Mzuri’s Kids Go Free offer is the perfect excuse to bring the family together in this stunning safari setting as up to two kids (aged 6-15) can share a family tent with at least one adult for no extra charge.
For bookings please call 0800 716 919 (toll free) or +44 (0) 208 600 0430 alternatively visit Mahali Mzuri for more details.
For further information and images, please contact:
Tel: +44 (0)20 8600 0468
+44 (0)20 8600 0472
• Kids stay free: Up to two kids (aged 6-15) stay free when sharing with 1 or 2 adults in a family tent. You won't pay the 50% supplement usually applied to children sharing with their parents, saving you up to US$575 per child, per night.
• 50% off the second tent: For children and young adults (under the age of 18), rates for a second tent start from US$535 for single occupancy and US$735 for double occupancy. To book a second tent please contact our reservations team directly as this offer cannot be booked online.
• This offer is subject to room availability. Valid year-round until 21st December 2016 excluding 1st July to 31st August.
• Mahali Mzuri reserves the right to change the rates at any time and supplements and minimum stays may apply during peak periods.
• These offers cannot be combined together unless there is at least one other tent booked at full price with no offers applied.
• Cannot be combined with any other offers.
Virgin Limited Edition is an award-winning collection of unique retreats, chosen for their beautiful locations and magnificent surroundings; each offers a sense of fun, style, luxury and exceptional personal service. The group includes Necker Island in the Caribbean’s British Virgin Islands, Ulusaba Private Game Reserve in South Africa, The Roof Gardens and Babylon Restaurant in London; Kasbah Tamadot in Morocco, The Lodge in Verbier, Necker Belle, a 105 foot luxury catamaran, Mahali Mzuri, a tented safari camp in Kenya, Mont Rochelle Hotel and Mountain Vineyard in South Africa, and Son Bunyola in Mallorca.
Back to Trade and News Hub