British Virgin Islands
Keeping You Safe
Trade & News Hub
Weddings & Events
19th September 2017
Escape to the foothills of the Atlas Mountains this winter and look forward to ‘Suite Dreams’ at Virgin Limited Edition’s exclusive retreat, Kasbah Tamadot.
Book a stay of three nights or more in one of our Berber Tented Suites between 1st November 2017 and 23rd March 2018 and receive your final night for free. If that’s not tempting enough, guests will also be treated to a traditional Hamman in our unique Asounfou Spa, before heading back to their own private deck to soak up the spectacular views.
From watching a selection of films in the open-air cinema under the stars, to relaxing by the infinity pool set against the backdrop of the mountains, Kasbah Tamadot is the perfect place to unwind and enjoy Moroccan luxury at its best.
Rates start from MAD 19,400 (£1,605 at today’s exchange rate) based on 2 adults sharing a Berber Tented Suite for three nights including breakfast, and MAD 24,000 (£1,986 at today’s current exchange rate) in a Berber Tented Suite with private Jacuzzi.
For further information and images, please contact:
Tel: +44 (0)20 8600 0468
+44 (0)207 368 3963
Notes to Editors:
• High-res images can be downloaded by registering at www.virginlimitededition.com/trade-press-hub
• Offer is available for new bookings for stays between 1st November 2017 – 23rd March 2018 and is subject to availability. The offer excludes dates from 22nd December 2017 to 26th January 2018
• Longer stays of 5 or 7 nights or more also available
• Nights stayed must be consecutive
• Offer cannot be combined with any other offer or packages with the exception of the ‘Kids go free’ offer
Virgin Limited Edition is an award-winning collection of unique retreats, chosen for their beautiful locations and magnificent surroundings; each offers a sense of fun, style, luxury and exceptional personal service. The group includes Necker Island in the Caribbean’s British Virgin Islands, Ulusaba Private Game Reserve in South Africa, The Roof Gardens and Babylon Restaurant in London, Kasbah Tamadot in Morocco, The Lodge in Verbier, Necker Belle, a 105 foot luxury catamaran, Mahali Mzuri, a tented safari camp in Kenya, Mont Rochelle Hotel and Mountain Vineyard in South Africa, and the Son Bunyola Estate in Mallorca.
Back to Trade and News Hub