With beautiful views and extensive grounds, the summer is one of the best times to experience Mont Rochelle. We’ve rounded up our top five reasons to visit the vineyard this season:
- Taste of MIKO: Experience our most-loved dishes with the new ‘Taste of Miko’ menu. Available for lunch or dinner, this 5-course feast showcases South African and International dishes that the restaurant is famed for.
- Grab a basket: With over 100 acres to explore, picnicking is one of the best ways to see the estate. Choose a freshly prepared basket of goodies from the Country Kitchen and find a secluded corner to enjoy with someone special.
- Christmas is all wrapped up: Let us take care of the cooking (and the washing up!) and celebrate Christmas at Mont Rochelle. Miko will be serving up traditional roast turkey with all the trimmings, or head to the Country Kitchen for a modern three-course menu.
- ‘Wine’ down: Tastings are available daily until 6pm, so make the most of long summer afternoons at the Country Kitchen where you can enjoy mountain views with a chilled glass of Mont Rochelle Sauvignon Blanc.
- Stay a little longer: There’s no better time to plan a staycation, as South African residents will be treated to 30% off published rates when booking a stay at Mont Rochelle this summer*.
For further information please contact:
Charlotte Dollin firstname.lastname@example.org/ Tel: +44 (0) 208 600 0468
Alice Cottingham email@example.com / Tel: +44 (0) 208 600 0472
Notes to Editors:
- High-res images can be downloaded by registering at www.virginlimitededition.com/trade-press-hub
- The South African residents offer is available for new bookings arriving before 31st August 2019 (excluding 22nd December 2018 – 1st January 2019, and 31st March 2019 – 15th April 2019)
Virgin Limited Edition is an award-winning collection of unique retreats, chosen for their beautiful locations and magnificent surroundings; each offers a sense of fun, style, luxury and exceptional personal service. The group includes Necker Island in the Caribbean’s British Virgin Islands, Ulusaba Private Game Reserve in South Africa, Kasbah Tamadot in Morocco, The Lodge in Verbier, Necker Belle, a 105 foot luxury catamaran, Mahali Mzuri, a tented safari camp in Kenya, Mont Rochelle Hotel and Mountain Vineyard in South Africa, and the Son Bunyola Estate in Mallorca. Please visit www.virginlimitededition.com for more details.