What's the deal?
Up to two children under the age of 16 years can stay free of charge when sharing with their parents in our Pinotage and Cap Classique Suites. The Manor House can accommodate a maximum of six children for free in our lovely bunk room.
When can I stay?
Valid for stays from 1 May - 30 September 2023, subject to availability.
We accommodate children in our Pinotage Suites, Cap Classique Suites and the Manor House. Rates are from ZAR 12,500 per room, per night based on double occupancy in a Pinotage Suite.
Rates include luxury accommodation, daily breakfast, a selection of drinks and snacks from the minibar (replenished daily), wireless Internet and all taxes and local levies.
'Little Corkers' at Mont Rochelle
Children of all ages are welcome at Mont Rochelle and because we know every child is different we do not operate a set programme but rather a range of great activities tailored to the needs of our younger visitors.
Some examples include:
• Whilst the adults are wine tasting, the kids can taste a wide variety of delicious grape juices
• Get competitive with our selection of lawn games that are located around the grounds
• Join in on a scavenger hunt that’ll end with a kiddie’s picnic
• And many more surprises along the way
When staying in the Manor House...
- Become a budding chef! Spend the morning creating and cooking homemade pizzas to eat at lunch and cupcakes for the family to enjoy at tea
- Get creative with an afternoon of arts and crafts which will then take pride of place on the corkboard
- Settle into our comfy sofas or bean bags and watch your favourite film from our selection of DVDs or play on the Xbox or PlayStation in the games room
0800 056 343 (South Africa toll-free)
+27 11 325 4405
877 577 8777 (USA toll-free)
+1 877 577 8777
REST OF THE WORLD
0800 716 919
+44 208 600 0430