A minimum two night stay applies over the festive season.
- Your accommodation in our luxury tents
- Twice daily game drives in 13,500 hectares, night time game drives are subject to availability
- All meals and drinks (including alcoholic beverages)
- Unlimited access to the exclusive Olare Motorogi Conservancy
- Transfers from Olare Orok airstrip (25 minutes drive from camp)
- Visits to the local markets
- Complimentary wireless internet available throughout the camp
- Laundry service (dry cleaning not available)
- All taxes and local levies
- During peak season our rates also include one complimentary day pass per adult to the Maasai Mara National Reserve when you book at least 3 nights
Available on request
(Not included in individual or exclusive use rates)
- Transfers to the domestic and international airports
- Private vehicles are available and can be pre-booked subject to availability, they are charged at USD 690 per vehicle per day
- Relaxing spa treatments
- Cultural day trips to learn more about the Maasai Tribe
- Hot air ballooning
- Day trips to the Maasai Mara National Reserve (additional park fees may apply)
- Medical insurance - AMREF (please ask our reservations team for more information)
- Lunch on day of departure (additional cost will apply)
At Mahali Mzuri children over the age of two years old are very welcome and we have two family tents so that our Little Warriors (as we call them) can stay with their parents.
Children between the age of two and five can stay free of charge, whilst children aged between 6-15 years are charged USD 870 per person, per night.
Families with children aged 2-6 years old can join game drives but are required to travel in a closed vehicle (available for hire at USD 400 per day with car seats on request).
Rates are subject to change at any time. For our full terms and conditions please visit: www.virginlimitededition.com/en/legal