The Great House
Caribbean bliss, Balinese charm
Sitting atop the highest point of the island, this spacious Balinese-style house boasts panoramic views of the Caribbean, the Atlantic and neighbouring islands.
The bedrooms in the Great House have incredible ocean views, king-size beds (most convert to twins), and some feature outdoor showers. A few are interconnecting with a mini bar making them ideal for families.
- 390 - 570 ft² rooms
- Private terrace with ocean views
- Some with outdoor shower
- Flexible interconnecting rooms
The Bunkroom is our fun and inclusive space for children to enjoy day and night. Designed specifically with ample space to sleep, relax and hang out together, and full of luxurious home comforts.
- Cosy 575 ft² room
- 3 bunks sleep up to six children
- En-suite bathroom and separate toilet
- TV, games console, board games and toys
Perched high on the rocks, 81 steps above the Great House, this private standalone double bedroom features a wraparound terrace with breathtaking 180-degree sea views, and an outdoor shower.
- Comfortable 340 ft² room
- En-suite bathroom
- Wraparound terrace with a day bed
- Stunning views and outdoor shower
Ready to stay with us?
Plan your escape to the British Virgin Islands.