This February jet off to Sir Richard Branson’s Necker Island and celebrate Valentine’s Day in impeccable style. For a limited time only the Island, which is usually hired exclusively for up to 34 guests, is available for individual room bookings.
Necker Island has all the ingredients for the holiday of a lifetime, from blissful relaxation in the spa to thrilling watersports, as well as delicious food and drinks served in a variety of stunning locations. Situated in the picturesque British Virgin Islands, guests can look forward to 8 hours of sunshine per day, and with temperatures reaching up to 28°C in February, it’s the perfect chance to experience a slice of life in paradise.
Guests can book stays of 3 – 7 nights between 7th and 16th February 2017. Rates per couple start from USD $12,840 (at today’s exchange rate £10,645) based on a three night stay in a Great House room.
For bookings please call 0800 716 919 (toll free) or +44 (0) 208 600 0430
For further information, please contact:
Tel: +44 (0)20 8600 0468
Tel: +44 (0)20 8600 0472
Notes to Editors:
- Your accommodation
- All meals and drinks (including all alcoholic beverages) – served in a variety of locations
- Return launch transfer from Virgin Gorda or Beef Island airports
- A dedicated team of over 100 staff
- Two freshwater infinity pools and a huge hot tub on the beach – plus there is a small hot tub at the top of the Great House
- Two floodlit tennis courts
- Water sports equipment so you can go windsurfing, kite-surfing, water-skiing, sailing, snorkelling and even SCUBA diving plus much more
- Wireless internet throughout the island
- 10% BVI accomodation tax
- Music and entertainment provided
- Please note that a 2.5% service charge is added to our accommodation rates
Virgin Limited Edition is an award-winning collection of unique retreats, chosen for their beautiful locations and magnificent surroundings; each offers a sense of fun, style, luxury and exceptional personal service. The group includes Necker Island in the Caribbean’s British Virgin Islands, Ulusaba Private Game Reserve in South Africa, The Roof Gardens and Babylon Restaurant in London; Kasbah Tamadot in Morocco, The Lodge in Verbier, Necker Belle, a 105 foot luxury catamaran, Mahali Mzuri, a tented safari camp in Kenya, Mont Rochelle Hotel and Mountain Vineyard in South Africa, Son Bunyola in Mallorca.