Necker Island, Sir Richard Branson’s home and private hideaway in the British Virgin Islands has announced its 2020 dates for its highly popular Celebration Weeks.
The private island is mostly available for exclusive use bookings but during selected weeks of the year, the island opens up ‘hotel-style’ to allow for guests to book individual rooms on the island, perfect for those extra special getaways without having to book the entire island.
The first available Celebration Week for 2020 is from the 3rd – 9th January for a 6-night stay. If that’s too soon to jet off to Necker Island, then later 2020 ‘Celebration Weeks’ dates are also available in September and October:
- 19th – 25th September 2020 (7-night stay – adults only)
- 26th September – 3rd October 2020 (7-night stay – adults only)
- 17th – 23rd October 2020 (7-night stay – family weeks)
- 24th – 30th October 2020 (7-night stay – family weeks)
For the first time, next year will also see the island become available for small group bookings. From June 2020, small groups of between 8-15 will be able to book the island on a shared non-exclusive basis with rates starting from US $5,000, (£3,872 at today’s exchange rate) per room, per night.
Guests visiting in 2020 will be among the first to see the fully completed Necker Island, following more than two years of reconstruction after Hurricane Irma. The newly renovated Bali Hi complex has been beautifully restored to its former glory with the addition of private plunge pools and will be open from April 2020. Guests will be able to experience Necker Island better than ever before, while experiencing all the luxuries that come with staying on one of the most exclusive and idyllic islands in the world.
Rates per couple during a ‘Celebration Week’ start from US $5,000 (£3,872 at today’s current exchange rate), per room per night.
There is also a bunkroom in the Great House that sleeps up to six children, additional rates from US $3,500 (£2,700 at today’s current exchange rate) per night.
Situated in the stunning British Virgin Islands, Necker Island’s 74-acre estate sits in turquoise waters surrounded by coral reefs and fringed with beautiful white sandy beaches. It has all the ingredients for a holiday of a lifetime, from private tennis lessons with a resident professional coach and top-class water sports, to simply relaxing on the beach or enjoying the tranquillity of the island.
For bookings please call 0800 716 919 (toll free) or +44 (0) 208 600 0430 alternatively visit www.neckerisland.virgin.com for more details.
For further information please contact:
Naomi Moreno-Melgar – email@example.com / Tel: +44 (0) 208 600 0468
Charlotte Devenish - firstname.lastname@example.org /Tel: +44 (0) 208 600 0472
Notes to Editors:
- Rates for January 2020 are based on two people sharing a room per night, for a minimum of 3 nights.
- Rates for September and October 2020 are based on two people sharing a room per night, for a minimum of 7 nights.
• Your accommodation
• All meals and drinks (including all alcoholic beverages) – served in a variety of locations
• Return launch transfer from Virgin Gorda or Beef Island airports
• A dedicated team of staff
• Two freshwater infinity pools and a huge hot tub on the beach
• Two floodlit tennis courts
• Water sports equipment so you can go windsurfing, kitesurfing, water-skiing, sailing, snorkelling and even SCUBA diving plus much more
• Wireless internet throughout the island
• BVI accommodation tax
About Virgin Limited Edition
Virgin Limited Edition is an award-winning collection of unique retreats, chosen for their beautiful locations and magnificent surroundings; each offers a sense of fun, style, luxury and exceptional personal service. The group includes Necker Island in the Caribbean’s British Virgin Islands, Ulusaba Private Game Reserve in South Africa, Kasbah Tamadot in Morocco, The Lodge in Verbier, Mahali Mzuri, a tented safari camp in Kenya, Mont Rochelle Hotel and Mountain Vineyard in South Africa, and the Son Bunyola Estate in Mallorca.