British Virgin Islands
Keeping You Safe
Trade & News Hub
Weddings & Events
10th May 2018
Lee Bowes, General Manager at Virgin Limited Edition’s Son Bunyola estate in Mallorca, has shared her top 5 activities to make the most of this island haven;
• Get on the water: with over 500km of coastlines, a boat trip is one of the best ways to discover the island. Explore hidden coves, snorkel in the turquoise waters or stop for lunch at one of the coastal restaurants that can only be accessed from the water.
• Eat like a local: ‘Deborah's Culinary Island Experience’ is a fantastic way to learn more about Mallorca’s thriving food scene. From olive oil tasting to a paella cooking class, Deborah will guide you through the highlights of our culinary landscape.
• Hiking and biking: the north west of the island is a paradise for hikers and bikers and offers stunning Mediterranean views. From a gentle afternoon stroll to a challenging ride, there are routes for all abilities.
• Raise a glass: Mallorca’s wine is one of our best kept secrets, and a trip to a vineyard is a wonderful way to spend an afternoon. Learn about the winemaking process and enjoy a rustic picnic lunch (and, of course, a glass or two!) under the groves.
• Picture perfect places: wandering the sunny streets of pretty towns and villages is a must-do for those who want to know the ‘real’ Mallorca. Deia, Valldemossa and Soller are some of my personal favourites for their character and charm.
Groups can experience the magic of Mallorca by taking one of the three luxury villas available to rent at Son Bunyola; the five-bedroomed Sa Punta de S’Aguila or four-bedroomed Son Balagueret and Sa Terra Rotja. Rates start from EUR 17,900 for a seven night stay, and are inclusive of all drinks, breakfast, lunch and dinner including a local restaurant reservation one night.
For bookings please call T: 0800 716 919 (UK toll free). Alternatively e-mail email@example.com. firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information please contact:
Charlotte Dollin email@example.com / Tel: +44 (0) 208 600 0468
Alice Cottingham firstname.lastname@example.org / Tel: +44 (0) 208 600 0472
Notes to Editors:
High-res images can be downloaded by registering atwww.virginlimitededition.com/trade-press-hub
Virgin Limited Edition is an award-winning collection of unique retreats, chosen for their beautiful locations and magnificent surroundings; each offers a sense of fun, style, luxury and exceptional personal service. The group includes Necker Island in the Caribbean’s British Virgin Islands, Ulusaba Private Game Reserve in South Africa, Kasbah Tamadot in Morocco, The Lodge in Verbier, Necker Belle, a 105 foot luxury catamaran, Mahali Mzuri, a tented safari camp in Kenya, Mont Rochelle Hotel and Mountain Vineyard in South Africa, and the Son Bunyola Estate in Mallorca. Please visit www.virginlimitededition.com for more details.
Back to Trade and News Hub