Where is Necker Island?
Necker Island is situated in the North Sound of the British Virgin Islands, in the eastern Caribbean Sea, to the east of Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands.
On the Map
The closest international airport is Beef Island in Tortola (airport code EIS).
- You can fly to Beef Island via many parts of the Caribbean, including San Juan, Antigua and St. Thomas
- Private jets can land at Beef Island (EIS) and St. Thomas (STT)
- By private boat transfer Necker Island is 30 minutes from Tortola
- You can anchor a yacht off the island
- You can also arrive by helicopter to our helipad
All our rates include return boat transfers to and from Beef Island airport on Tortola. Once you reach the island you’ll be welcomed with a glass of champagne, or ‘Necker water’ as it’s known.
Get in touch
Thank you for signing up!
Keep an eye on your email for the latest special offers from us.