British Virgin Islands
Keeping You Safe
Things To Do
Moskito Island is now taking bookings for stays at The Branson Estate.
The Branson Estate is the first Estate to open on Moskito Island, with more Estates coming 2021.
Contact us to book a stay
For guests staying on their own, the single occupancy rate is our standard double occupancy rate minus 25%.
Or got a question? Contact us
• Your luxury accommodation
• All meals and drinks (including all alcoholic beverages) served in a variety of locations
• Chef services in your villa
• A range of fruit and healthy snacks in your villa’s fridge provided for all guests and these are replenished daily
• Return launch transfers from the airports at Beef Island (EIS)
• Access to all facilities both at the Branson Estate but also in the shared recreation areas
• Three freshwater infinity pools – one at each villa, as well as a shared infinity pool at the recreation area
• Hot tub at all three villas as well as a shared hot tub at the Beach Pavilion recreational area
• Direct access to a protected sandy beach with foosball and table tennis tables at Beach Villa
• Two floodlit tennis courts and gym
• A range of watersports using the latest equipment including kayaking, paddleboarding, sailing and snorkeling
• Wireless internet
• Laundry services (dry cleaning not available)
• Local taxes
• Spa treatments
• Babysitting services
• Motorised watersports i.e. water-skiing, wakeboarding and off-island boat excursions
• Kite surfing lessons
Rates for children
Children at the Branson Estate, Moskito Island, are welcome all year round! Children under the age of 6 can stay free of charge. Children aged between 6-12 are charged $500 per night when using the nursery or a rollaway bed. Older children aged between 12-16 are charged $750 per night when using a rollaway bed.