Gather your herd together and head to Mahali Mzuri for an unbeatable adventure that you’ll remember forever!
Located in the exclusive Olare Motorogi Private Conservancy, Mahali Mzuri offers an exciting safari, packed with
abundant wildlife plus enjoy all your creature comforts, fun activities, delicious meals and more.
What's the deal?
Up to two children (2-15 years old) stay for free when sharing a family tent with at least one adult.
When can I stay?
Valid for stays until 14 June and 1 November - 21 December 2023
Rates are from USD 990 per adult, per night, based on double occupancy.
The Mahali Mzuri experience includes:
• Accommodation in a family tent or in two tents
• Return transfers from the Olare Orok airstrip
• All meals and drinks (premium branded spirits and champagne for the adults)
• Twice daily game drives with our experienced Maasai guides
• Private game vehicle for the family (subject to availability)
• Minibar & snacks (replenished daily)
• Tailor-made child-friendly menus plus other kids treats!
• Children’s books, games and family activities
• Visits to the local markets
• Wireless internet throughout the camp
• Laundry service (dry cleaning not available)
• All taxes
Available on request...
- Transfers from Nairobi International airport to the domestic airport (Wilson Airport)
- Spa treatments
- Cultural day trips to learn more about the Maasai and Virgin Limited Edition's contribution to the community.
Kids at Mahali Mzuri
We welcome children aged 2 years old or older at Mahali Mzuri. Children aged 2-6 are welcome on game drives but are required to travel in a closed vehicle which is available for hire at $400 per day, with car seats on request. Children of all ages must be under parental supervision at all times whilst in camp.
877 577 8777 (USA toll-free)
+1 877 577 8777
REST OF THE WORLD
0800 056 343 (South Africa toll-free)
+27 11 325 4405