British Virgin Islands
Keeping You Safe
Things to do
Weddings & Celebrations
Celebrate the Festive Season at Mahali Mzuri
Get your herd together for the festivities!
The festive season is a great time to get your herd together and to celebrate what’s really important. When you plan a visit to the Kenyan plains, this memorable setting is guaranteed to add even more sparkle to the usual festive cheer.
Valid from 22nd December 2021 - 6th January 2022 for a minimum stay of two nights.
Rates are from US $1,425 per person, per night based on double occupancy.
• Two nights’ accommodation in one of our luxurious tents
• All meals and drinks (including alcoholic beverages)
• Twice daily game drives with our experienced Maasai guides
• Unlimited access to the exclusive Olare Motorogi Conservancy
• Transfers from Olare Orok airstrip (25 minutes drive from camp)
• Visits to the local markets
• Complimentary wireless Internet available throughout the camp
• Laundry service (dry cleaning not available)
• All taxes and local levies
• Extra festive activities and inclusions to make your stay one to remember!
• Christmas tree lighting ceremony on Christmas Eve followed by a cocktail party by the pool with mulled wine, Christmas cocktails and canapés
• Champagne breakfasts at camp
• Bush games for the adults such as bow and arrow, spear throwing and other traditional Maasai games
• Treasure hunts and cake decorations for the children. If you're lucky Father Christmas might just visit the camp too!
• Enjoy a special bush dinner on Christmas Day
• Traditional Maasai Regalia dress code - we will provide Maasai shuka for all our guests.
• Champagne breakfast at camp
• New Year eve BBQ candlelight dinner in the bush graced with Maasai dancers around the bonfire
• See in the New Year with Champagne, cocktails and midnight snacks. Celebrate around the bush fire with the Maasai dancers followed by a bush disco (if you're still awake!)
UK Sales and Reservations T: +44 (0) 208 600 0430 E: email@example.com
US Reservations team: T: +1 929 526 3034 E: firstname.lastname@example.org