British Virgin Islands
Things to do
East African Residents Offer
Enjoy your third night free!
Located in Kenya's exclusive Olare Motorogi Private Conservancy, Sir Richard Branson’s award winning camp, Mahali Mzuri, offers endless opportunities for game viewing, so all you need to do is sit back and let the wildlife come to you! Each of the 12 luxurious tents is designed to be your home away from home, with ensuite bathroom, private deck and views you won't want to miss. Plus in the camp you’ll enjoy all the creature comforts, fun activities, delicious meals and more.
Sir Richard Branson’s award winning camp, Mahali Mzuri in the Olare Motorogi conservancy, is offering a special rate for East African Residents when staying three nights or more.
Enjoy your third night free when booking 30 days prior to arrival.
Resident rates are valid from 2nd January - 13th June and 14th October - 21st December 2019.
• Accommodation as indicated
• Daily game drives, game drives at night
• All meals and drinks (including alcoholic beverages)
• Olare Motorogi Conservancy fees
• Transfers from Olare Orok airstrip
• Complimentary wireless internet available throughout the camp
• Laundry service (dry cleaning not available)
• All taxes and local levies
Things to do:
• Take a dip in the outdoor infinity pool and soak in the views
• Explore the night sky and star constellations with our telescope
• Relax on the decks with a pair of binoculars
• Day trips to the Maasai Mara National Reserve (additional park fees apply)
• Private Vehicles for Game drives (additional charges apply)
Priced in $USD on a per person, per night basis. A minimum three night stay applies.
When booking online, use reservation code RES30.