Things To Do
British Virgin Islands
Children at Son Bunyola
There’s plenty of activities to keep the children occupied during their stay from poolside fun with inflatable animals, to pizza making with our Head Chef. We have a full list of kids activities, just contact our reservations team for more information.
When it comes to meal time we’ll prepare children’s meals that are tasty, well balanced, healthy and fun, keeping both the parents and kids happy! Just let us know of any dietary requirements in advance.
Activities for kids
When it comes to activities for children we don't have a set programme but there are plenty of things to keep them entertained. Here’s an idea of the sorts of things we can organise:
• Enjoy a game of football, table tennis or even a spot of tennis on our tennis court
• We have a selection of board games that the whole family can get involved with…twister anyone?
• Unleash your competitive side with a kid friendly archery tournament
• If you’re making your way down to the sea we have fishing nets and buckets for the kids to use when exploring the local sea life!
• To keep the kids occupied during afternoon siestas we have colouring books and pencils
• There’s Sky TV with kids programs and Netflix available to watch those favourite shows
• We also have a games console too!
Please note this is not a fixed programme and babysitting can be arranged but for an additional charge.