The Manor House
Things to do
British Virgin Islands
Exclusive use Groups 2017
Receive 50% off the final night’s stay
Mont Rochelle is a stunning 26-bedroom hotel and vineyard just under an hour’s drive from Cape Town in the town of Franschhoek in South Africa. Franschhoek is a traditional vineyard town in the Western Cape Province famously known as the ‘French Corner’ and is considered to be the country’s food and wine capital.
When is the offer available?
Available for stays from 1st May - 31st August 2017
What's the deal?
At Mont Rochelle there are different Exclusive Use options depending on the size of your group. For smaller groups book the private Manor House for up to eight guests (saving up to ZAR 33,480 if you stay two nights or more). Take the entire hotel with its 22 rooms and suites for 44 people (saving up to ZAR 107,030 if you stay two nights or more). For the ultimate party you can take both the hotel and the Manor House for a total of 26 rooms and suites (saving up to ZAR 140,510 if you stay two nights or more)
• Your accommodation
• Daily breakfast
• Lunch or dinner each day on property including drinks in one of our restaurants
• Complimentary wine tasting session
• Private use of all the facilities, including a heated outdoor pool and gym
• Complimentary selection of drinks and snacks from your minibar (every room; replenished daily)
• Complimentary wireless internet throughout the property
• Local taxes
• Exclusive use rates apply when you book 11 or more rooms
• Applies to bookings made with a minimum 2 night stay where guests receive 50% off the final night. These rates are based on a
maximum of 52 guests sharing 26 rooms based on double occupancy
• This offer is valid for new bookings only from 8th November 2016 for stays from 1st May 2017 until the 31st August 2017
• Rates are subject to change at any time
• Our usual bookings terms & conditions apply & blackout dates may apply