Things to do
British Virgin Islands
East African Residents Offer
Enjoy up to 50% off the published rates.
Sir Richard Branson’s award winning camp Mahali Mzuri in Maasai Mara’s Olare Motorogi conservancy is offering a special rate for East African Residents. The discounted rates are priced in US$ on a person per night basis.
1st September - 15th October 2017: Enjoy 50% off the published rates when booking within 30 days of arrival or 30% off the published rates when booking at any time.
Use reservation code RES30 and RES50 when booking online
16th October - 21st December 2017: 50% off the published rates when booking at any time.
Use reservation code RES50 when booking online
• Accommodation as indicated
• Daily game drives, game drives at night
• All meals and drinks (including alcoholic beverages)
• Olare Motorogi Conservancy fees
• Transfers from Olare Orok airstrip
• Complimentary wireless internet available throughout the camp
• Laundry service (dry cleaning not available)
• All taxes and local levies
Things to do…
• Take a dip in the outdoor infinity pool and soak in the views
• Explore the night sky and star constellations with our telescope
• Relax on the decks with a pair of binoculars
• Day trips to the Maasai Mara National Reserve (additional park fees apply)
• Private Vehicles for Game drives (additional charges apply)
• This offer applies for any new bookings for arrivals from 1st September - 15th October; 16th October - 21st December 2017
• Offer is subject to availability, available for limited dates and rooms during this period.
• Offer valid on bookings with 50% off the published rate are available within 30 days prior to arrival.
• Black-out dates and 2 night minimum stay applies.
• All Mahali Mzuri’s normal booking terms and conditions apply
• This offer cannot be combined with any other offer or special package
• The offer is only available to East African Residents (Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda and Uganda) and proof of residency will be requested
• Full payment is required at the time of booking and must be received before the arrival date. Payment can be made by credit card or by bank transfer into our US Dollar bank account. Payments can also be made in Kenyan Shilling and the rate will be converted at the time of booking.