Trade & Press Hub
Weddings & Events
British Virgin Islands
Back to Lifestyle Homepage
Top 5 things to do in Mallorca…
In between laying by the pool and enjoying a well-deserved siesta there are plenty of things to do on this picturesque island. Lee Bowes, General Manager at Son Bunyola, has given us her recommendations on what to eat, do and see during your stay…
1) Set sail and explore the coastline of Tramuntana (this is the mountain range surrounding the island of Mallorca) where you’ll find some great spots for snorkelling and the chance to discover some hidden caves.
2) If you like walking and love wine then combine the two with a walking and wine tasting tour! If you’re not a keen walker, but still love wine there are also vineyard and train tours too - explore the beautiful vineyards in Mallorca and learn how the local wines are made.
3) Learn how to make Mallorca’s famous paella, sample some local olive oil and enjoy a wine tasting at Deborah's Culinary Island.
4) With clear Mediterranean waters, the area is perfect for scuba diving and fishing excursions.
5) There are an abundance of fantastic local restaurants for guests to sample from Can Paco, a traditional Spanish restaurant, in the small town of Banyalbufar or if you fancy going further afield we’d recommend visiting the beautiful town of Deia where there are some stunning restaurants including, La Residencia, Sebastians and Es Raco de Teix to name just a few. For seafood lovers and those looking for ‘pinch me I’m dreaming’ views, why not enjoy a bite to eat at one of Lee’s favourite spot, Cas Patro March.
Free Night Offer
Dreaming of your next summer escape? Book a holiday to remember with our free night offer…