Things To Do
Eve Branson Foundation
British Virgin Islands
At Kasbah Tamadot, we love kids and during the dates highlighted below we welcome children of all ages. Because the property is small and intimate and because we know each child is different, we do not operate a set programme. Instead we offer a fantastic range of activities for ages 12 and under that we tailor to each child or group.
Special food and light meals, such as sandwiches, can be prepared and we offer complimentary soft drinks and ice cream for our younger guests throughout their stay. Babysitting is available for an extra charge, but advance notice is required to guarantee availability.
Please note Kasbah Kids is not a fixed kid's programme. Our staff members are happy to help organise activities, but are unable to watch over children at all times. Parental supervision is therefore required for all suggested activities.
Accommodation for children
At Kasbah Tamadot, kids can be accommodated in some rooms on fold-out or roll away beds. These rooms include certain Superior Suites, Deluxe Suites and rooms within the Master Suite. Due to the Berber Tents hillside location they are not suitable for children aged 11 and under.
Children are welcome to participate in our activities for ‘Kasbah Kids’. Here are some ideas of things we can help to organise before your kids arrive:
• Get acquainted with our resident mules, Paprika and Parmesan, then go for a ride around the property and the nearby village. Our mules are always happy to show your kids around! We also have two camels, Pickle and Pumpkin and three donkeys – Pudding, Plum and Peaches
• Go on a Moroccan treasure hunt
• Learn how to make delicious Moroccan dishes and take home the recipes
• Splash around with a pool party - inflatable toys provided
• Play some games in the lounge or settle in to watch their favourite DVD
• Get a feel for the local culture with a Moroccan tea party
• Spend the morning painting your nails with our spa therapists
• Play some table tennis or actual tennis. We'll organise a mini tournament
• Discover some of the local plants on a nature walk
Kasbah Kids is not a fixed kid's programme. Our staff members are happy to help organise activities, but are unable to watch over children at all times. Parental supervision is therefore required for all suggested activities. Please note that some of these activities are subject to availability.
Rates for children
Children are charged as follows:
Infants stay free of charge providing they share with at least one adult. 1 child sharing a room with 2 adults will be charged MAD 1,150 per night on top of the Double Occupancy Rate.
Just what is:
An infant? a guest under the age of 6
A child? a guest aged 6 -11
An adult? a guest aged 12 years and over
Please check the dates below which highlight when children are welcome to stay at Kasbah Tamadot.
Check dates here for when children are welcome