As any parent will know, one of the hardest decisions to make with young children is to decide where and when to take them away on holiday. Will there be enough for them to do? Will there be enough for them to eat? Will I get a moment to myself?! At Kasbah Tamadot, the team is experienced in keeping kids entertained. Because the property is small and intimate, we have developed our own kid’s programme called Kasbah Kids. As part of our Kasbah Kids club, we’ve got a fantastic range of activities that can be tailored to suit each child or group. Take a look at some of the fun activities we have up our sleeve:
- Introduce them to our resident mules: Peppermint, Parmesan, Peanut and Paprika. You will find their stables located just beyond the tennis courts. Feel free to feed them some carrots (we leave some in the small container outside their stables) or even head out on a ride around the property. Our mules are always happy to act as guides!
- Get your kid’s magnifying glasses and notebooks at the ready as they uncover the secrets of Morocco and take part in a Moroccan treasure hunt.
- Our pools were made for splashing around in! Kids can enjoy hours of fun in our beautiful indoor pool or the outdoor infinity pool where we can even arrange inflatable toys.
- Learn how to cook a Berber feast. In our hands-on cookery classes, kids can learn how to make some delicious Moroccan dishes and even take home the recipes for you them to reproduce (for you) at a later date.
- For any future spa fans in your party, make sure to book them an appointment at the Asounfou Spa. We have a special kid’s treatment menu available with a selection of treatments perfect for the little ones!
- Game, set, match! Burn off some energy over at the tennis courts. We can even organise a mini tournament.
- Bring out their wild side during a nature walk around the property.
- At the end of the day, kids can chill out in the lounge and pop on a DVD. We’ve got all the classics!
After a full day’s play, it’s important to keep rumbling tummies at bay. At Kasbah, we have a great range of child-friendly meals. Kids can choose from a selection of tasty, well-balanced and fun meals including Moroccan pizza, stir-fries, Berber hamburgers and even tagines.
While kids are very much welcomed at Kasbah Tamadot, there are a limited number of dates during the year when they can come and stay with us. The dates are listed here on the website (link to webpage) so make sure to book your half term or school holiday stay now!
KIDS GO FREE
Throughout 2017, kids stay free at Kasbah Tamadot! Up to two children travelling with one or more adults can stay at no extra charge – saving MAD 1,120 per child per night. More details and how to book can be found here on our website.