Craig our Assistant Reservations Manager has visited Kasbah Tamadot 3 times over the last 10 years! We asked him for his top 10 reasons to visit us and this is what he said…
1. Nothing beats sitting in your private Jacuzzi on the terrace of the Berber tents taking in the views of the High Atlas Mountains. Although a glass of bubbles make the view a little more spectacular.
2. The spa team are absolutely amazing! You’ve got to try the Hammam treatment.
3. The food is always a highlight! I’ve tried the cooking lessons so I can take a taste of Morocco home with me.
4. Back on the food theme! Every night the Kasbah dining experience is different and the chefs highlight local Moroccan influences with modern cuisines! The tasting menu is a must during a visit and if you’re really celebrating the wine pairing is brilliant.
5. In the winter months, there’s nothing like snuggling into a corner of the library with the roaring fire and a good book.
6. Feeling adventurous? Mohammed has worked at Kasbah Tamadot from the very start and looks after all the animals. One of my most memorable moments was listening to Mohammed’s stories whilst on the back of a mule.
7. The evening turndown service makes you feel like you’re in a luxurious home. The team create a lovely homey vibe with soft Moroccan music playing and your fluffy robes and Moroccan babouches (slippers) ready for bedtime.
8. Need to walk off all the food? An easy trek heading up the mountains is a great way to spend the day. The view looking back at the Kasbah is not to be missed.
9. Eve Branson has been involved from the very start of the Kasbah and there’s nothing like taking some time to see how the Eve Branson Foundation has helped the local villages, not to mention some great things to buy in the shop.
10. When you’re in the High Atlas Mountain the views during the day are limitless but take a glass of wine to the terrace at night and get the telescope for some incredible star gazing.
If you fancy a visit, speak to Craig about his recommendations here.